FRONT RUNNER – JEEP WRANGLER JKU 4-DOOR (2010-2018) LOAD BAR KIT / TRACK & FEET
A set of Load Bars with Track Mounted Feet used to transport gear on the roof of your vehicle when there’s no need for a full Front Runner Roof Rack. This low profile, smaller footprint solution includes 4 50mm Feet, 2 1425mm Load Bars, 2 Jeep JK 5 Door Rear 1485mm Tracks, 1 10mm Roof Load Bar Wind Deflector and fitting instructions – all the components necessary to mount the Front Runner Load Bars to the vehicle.
- You may not have the need for a full roof rack and find that you can get by using a set of Front Runner Load Bars.
- These Load Bars are mounted to the vehicle’s roof via a set of supplied Tracks and Track Mounted Feet.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- The Load Bars and mounting system can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
- Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
- Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
- 2 x FASS012 – Foot Set / 40mm-50mm – by Front Runner
- 1 x LBSK016 – Roof Load Bar Pair 1425mm(W) – by Front Runner
- 1 x TRJW005 – Jeep Wrangler JKU 5-Door (2010-Current) Rear Tracks / 1485mm(L) – by Front Runner
- 1 x WDLB001 – Load Bar Wind Deflector / 10mm – by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
- Approximate Installed Weight 10kg (21lbs)
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Load Bar Kit, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot, or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Legs, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Legs listed above to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Foot Rails listed above to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- Width 110mm (4″)
- Length 1540mm (61″)
- Height 240mm (9″)
- Weight 11.1kg (24.5lbs)