ARB daktent Esperance
COMPACT. HARDSHELL. LIGHTWEIGHT. CONTEMPORARY DESIGN. INTRODUCING ARB ESPERANCE!
With a quick set-up and pack-up as well as the added practicality of storing all your bedding inside, with the ARB Flinders rooftop tent you’re one fold away from a good night’s sleep in a comfortable space that’ll go wherever you and your 4WD take it!
Spacious inside with 3 surrounding zipper windows, a skylight-style roof and built-in internal light and USB charging port, the Flinders rooftop tent is conveniently compact on the outside with a lower packed height for reduced wind drag and less added height to your vehicle.
LIFT, PULL AND REST
- Setting up is as simple as unclamping the cover, lifting it up, and folding out the tent via a pull.
- Can be packed up with compact bedding left inside.
- Internally stored telescopic ladder.
ROOMY AND COMFY INTERIOR
- When set-up, enjoy a large overall internal bed space: 1520mm (L) x 2000mm (W) x 1200mm (H at centre).
- 4cm thick, high-density sponge with a quilted polyester peach skin mattress cover that’s removable for washing.
- Manage airflow via the 3 zippered windows featuring dual midge-proof mesh screen.
- Stargazing moonroof
- Wind resistant, slimline shell design that has been designed with a streamlined mould.
- Stainless steel hardware for long term durability.
- Canvas is made from 200GSM poly cotton fire retardant with a silver coated 2m water head.
- Fly is made from removable 210D fire retardant canvas, with silver coated 3m water head.
- Features an internal dimmable LED strip light with concealed cables
- External LED strip lighting to help you out late at night
- Includes internal storage pockets, shoe pockets, cargo pockets, mounting kit and hardware.
- Packed dimensions: 1520mm (L) x 1220mm (W) x 330mm (H);
- Open dimensions: 1520mm (L) x 2000mm (W) x 1200mm (H);
- Weight: 56kg dry (approximately);
- Sleep Persons: 2 adults, 1 child;
- Tent Weight Limit: 500kgs;
- Ladder Weight Limit: 150kgs;
- Shell Material: ABS with Acrylic compound material;
- Mattress: 4cm, high density sponge;
- Mattres Cover: 3-layers quilt polyester peach skin;
- Fabric of Rain Cover: PU300mm, UV50+, PU+silver plating, oxford, 210D, FR free;
- Fabric of Main Tent: PU300mm, UV50+, PU+silver plating, poly-cotton canvas, 200g, FR free;
- Mesh: 100% polyester, 50g/m2, 68D;
- Speed Limit: The recommended speed limit to not exceed when having the tent on your vehicle is 110 km/h. Driving speed should always be adjusted according to the current driving conditions, such as road type and quality, weather (wind conditions, rain), and applicable state speed limits.
- Roof Rack/ Cross Bars Requirement: Your roof rack and cross bars MUST have load limit over 75kgs; Your cross bars MUST be at least 76cm apart and height is less than 4cm; Please consult your vehicle’s manufacturer regarding the load limit.