Campboss – Boss Shadow 180 Awning
BOSS SHADOW awnings are the must have accessory for your next Adventure off the beaten track. Whether you are enjoying a day at the beach, are away camping or just spending a long day at work, the BOSS SHADOW awning will provide the shade you need to protect you and your family from the harsh Aussie sun!
With its gusseted aluminium A-frame design, the BOSS SHADOW awning is strong enough to be a true free standing awning, yet lightweight enough to set up and pack up with just one person. Complete with brackets for mounting, poles and ropes for those windy days and built-in lighting for night, the BOSS SHADOW awning is an awesome bit of gear!
The BOSS Shadow 180 Degree Awning is a game-changer!
Our standard inclusions are what our other competitors call accessories:
- This awning comes complete with a full A-frame arm for added strength.
- Each arm also comes with a pole for windy conditions. Each pole is 260cm, making them longer than the average and ideal for high lift vehicles.
- Our awning brackets are also longer than average allowing you to firmly secure onto your roof rack.
- Included LED lighting on the frame that is dimmable and adjustable from white to orange. It is connected by a 3m USB cable.
- Supplied with quick release rope ratchets enabling a fast set-up and pack down.
- All bolts, nuts and washers are made from 304 stainless steel.
- The BOSS Shadow 180 Awning also comes with a standard 12 month manufacturer warranty.
- Weight – 24kg
- 1000GSM PVC Bag
- 280GSM polyester cotton canvas, waterproof 3000mm, UV 50++
- Aluminium square tube framing 1.5mm thickness
- Aluminium backplate (22mm) and all arms
- Size: 2m
- Closed size: 205cm x 15cm x 15cm
- Weight – 24kg
- 4 x legs (260cm)
- 2 x dual-colour LED strips (switch control), 2 USB cables, 3m long
- 2 x Quick release ropes ratchets to tension your awning
- rain tie down points to create gutter in adverse weather
- 2 x 304 stainless steel L-brackets (H 33cm x H 15cm x W 7cm – black)
- 4 x 304 stainless steel clips
- 16 x M8 bolts, nuts & washers
- All bolts, nuts, washers and clips are 304 stainless steel
- 4 x storm ropes
- 4 x pegs
- 2 x wrenches
PLEASE NOTE – If installing onto a dual-cab ute, the awning needs to be mounted to the tray or the body, not over both