MAXTRAX MINI AND JAXBASE COMBO SAFETY ORANGE™
MAXTRAX brings you the MAXTRAX JaxBase, still made from the same super-tough engineering grade reinforced Nylon with a size suited to vehicle’s with space constraints with additional bracing to secure your jack.
- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX now bring you the MAXTRAX JaxBase, still made from the same super-tough engineering grade reinforced Nylon with a size suited to vehicles with space constraints with additional bracing on the underside to provide a large, sturdy surface to base your Hi-Lift, bottle or other type of Jack.
- MAXTRAX Jaxbase nests into the underside of the MAXTRAX mini, MKII or XTREME boards for additional surface area and strength when jacking from soft or slippery ground and for ease of mounting and storage.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD or UTV vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX JaxBase smaller size measuring just 640mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (25 inches long X 13 inches wide). MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Each MAXTRAX JaxBase weighs approximately 2 kilograms (4.4 pounds). MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to its signature double-edged design, its easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX Jaxbase has two comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX JaxBase.
- MAXTRAX JaxBase can be joined together with all MAXTRAX recovery boards extending their length using the MAXTRAX Fixing & Linking Kit.