FRONT RUNNER – PICKUP TRUCK LOAD BED LOAD BAR KIT / 1475MM(W)
A set of Pickup Bed Load Bars used to transport gear over the bed of your truck when there’s no need for a full Front Runner Rack. This low profile, smaller footprint solution includes 4 188mm Load Bed Legs, 2 1475mm Load Bars, 2 Pickup Load Bed Tracks and fitting instructions – all the components necessary to mount the Front Runner Load Bars to the bed of the vehicle.
- You may not have the need for a full sized bed rack and find that you can get by using a set of Front Runner Load Bars.
- The Load Bars are mounted via Load Bed Legs that bolt directly onto a set of Front Runner bed mounted tracks.
- Allows for gear to be mounted above the pick up’s load bay.
- The load bay retains its load carrying ability, while the drop down door functions as usual.
- Can be used to mount a Front Runner Roof Top Tent or other accessories where a low profile and smaller footprint is preferred.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- The Load Bars and Load Bed Legs can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
- Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
- Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
- *AM General, Giant Motors, Sang Yong, American, Motors, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, Foton, GMC, GWM, Holden, Hyundai, International, Isuzu, JMC, Land Rover, Mahindra, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Ram, Tata, Toyota, Volkswagen
- 2 x LASS026 – Universal Load Bed Leg 188mm (Pair) – by Front Runner
- 1 x LBSK017 – Roof Load Bar Pair 1475mm(W) – by Front Runner
- 1 x TRBU001 – Pick-Up Load Bed Tracks / 1000mm(L) – by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
- Approximate Installed Weight 9kg (20lbs)
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Load Bar Kit, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot, or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Legs, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Legs listed above to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Foot Rails listed above to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- Width 130mm (5″)
- Length 1580mm (62″)
- Height 220mm (9″)
- Weight 10.6kg (23.4lbs)