FRONT RUNNER – RATCHETING SPADE/SHOVEL MOUNT
An off-road tough storage solution for spade/shovels and similar shaped gear like canoe paddles. The ratcheting straps adjust to fit various circumferences and lock tight to the sides of a Front Runner Roof Rack for rattle free, rock solid transportation. Quick release latches allow the spade/shovel or other gear to be easily removed.
- Mount a spade/shovel or similar gear up and out of the way on the side of a Front Runner Roof Rack.
- These brackets install along the Slimline II Roof Rack Tray side rails in minutes. No drilling required.
- Includes hardware to mount to the original Front Runner Slimline Roof Rack.
- Can accommodate most shovel sizes and is adjustable to fit gear 1/2″ (12mm) to 2″ (50mm) in diameter.
- 1.8mm (0.07″) Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel.
- 2x Spade/Shovel Bracket
- 2x Ratchet buckle
- 2x Ladder Strap
- 2x Spacer Brackets
- 1x Nut and bolt kit
- L 120mm (4.72″) x W 90mm (3.54″) x H 65mm (2.55″)
- 0.6kg (1.322lbs)