FRONT RUNNER – TOYOTA PRADO 95 LOAD BAR KIT / GUTTER MOUNT
A set of Gutter Mounted Load Bars used to transport gear on the roof of your vehicle when there’s no need for a full Front Runner Roof Rack. This low profile, smaller footprint solution includes 4 170mm Gutter Mount legs, 2 1345mm Load Bars, 1 10mm Roof Load Bar Wind Deflector and fitting instructions – all the components necessary to mount the Front Runner Load Bars to a vehicle with gutters.
- You may not have the need for a full roof rack and find that you can get by using a set of Front Runner load bars.
- Can be used to mount a Front Runner Roof Top Tent or other accessories where a low profile and smaller footprint is preferred.
- The Load Bars are mounted directly to the rain gutters using Gutter Mounted Legs.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- The Load Bars and Gutter Mount Legs can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
- Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
- Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
- 2 x LASS104 – No 4 Leg 170mm (Pair) – by Front Runner
- 1 x LBSK015 – Roof Load Bar Pair 1345mm(W) – by Front Runner
- 1 x WDLB001 – Load Bar Wind Deflector / 10mm – by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
- Approximate Installed Weight 7kg (16lbs)
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Load Bar Kit, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot, or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Legs, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Legs listed above to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Foot Rails listed above to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- Width 120mm (5″)
- Length 1448mm (57″)
- Height 175mm (7″)
- Weight 8.6kg (18.9lbs)